2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Get more out of your time driving the Great Ocean Road than just a few scenic photos with this family-friendly surf lesson at the coastal town of Anglesea. Against the dramatic backdrop of the Anglesea Heath, learn how to paddle, stand and ride a wave from your instructor, a qualified professional. Get plenty of personal attention and take to the water at your own pace during this lesson that’s accessible for all skill levels.
- No hidden rental costs: all gear provided as part of the lesson cost
- Great for families: discounted tickets for surfers aged 17 and under
- Don’t build the whole day around your class: multiple lesson times available
- Safety first: lesson includes briefing on keeping safe in the Australian oceans
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Bathers and towel
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointAnglesea main beach car park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A waiver must be signed by all participants and by a guardian or parent for surfers 17yr or below
- OPERATED BY SeaEarth Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 23092P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesGreat Ocean RoadUnique Experiences - VictoriaSports Lessons - VictoriaSurfing Lessons - VictoriaUnique Experiences - BallaratSports Lessons - BallaratSurfing Lessons - BallaratUnique Experiences - Mornington PeninsulaSports Lessons - Mornington PeninsulaSurfing Lessons - Mornington PeninsulaCategory