2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to surf at this scenic stop along the Great Ocean Road with a quick but worthwhile lesson. Arrive in Torquay a few minutes before your session’s scheduled start time, run through the lesson plan with an instructor, grab a wetsuit and a board—they’re included in the lesson price—and head for the water. Learn to paddle, stand up, and safely wipe out on your first day.
- Get hooked on surfing during a visit to Australia’s famed Great Ocean Road
- Take a surf lesson in Torquay and learn basic skills after just one tutorial
- Learn about water safety and get outfitted with all necessary equipment
- Enjoy a quick class that’s useful for both beginner and intermediate surfers
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTorquay Beach
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY SeaEarth Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 23092P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesSports Lessons Surfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesGreat Ocean RoadUnique Experiences - VictoriaSports Lessons - VictoriaSurfing Lessons - VictoriaUnique Experiences - BallaratSports Lessons - BallaratSurfing Lessons - BallaratUnique Experiences - Mornington PeninsulaSports Lessons - Mornington PeninsulaSurfing Lessons - Mornington PeninsulaCategory