2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn to surf with a quick but effective class at Victoria’s scenic Great Otway National Park. All you need is a bathing suit, a towel, and a desire to surf. Enjoy access to a board, wetsuit, and professional instructor in a small group setting. Learn about ocean safety and awareness as well as how to paddle, stand up, and safely wipe out.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All the equipment and instruction is included
Bathers and towel
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointUrquharts Bluff car park
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A waiver must be signed by all participants and by a guardian or parent for surfers 17yr or below
- OPERATED BY SeaEarth Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 23092P4