1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a day of fun and fitness at Climb Upstate, upstate South Carolina’s largest indoor rock climbing gym. Try bouldering, top roping, yoga, or all 3 with your day pass. Professional staff will get you started if you’re a beginner, or can help you improve if you’re more experienced. Gear is available for rental - no need to bring your own.
- Enjoyable climbing for the whole family (adults must sign a waiver for those 17 or younger)
- Experienced staff gauge your level of experience and support you in climbing
- Many different routes appropriate for climbers from beginner to advanced
- Harnesses, shoes and chalk available for rental (your expense)
Saved to wishlist!
Gear Rentals are not included in the price of a Day Pass. Costs are:
Chalk Rental: $3
Departure & Return
Location Name: Located at the crossing of I-26 and I-85 off New Cut Road. Location Address: 6655 Pottery Road Spartanburg, SC 29303
Departure PointLocated at the crossing of I-26 and I-85 off New Cut Road.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Climbers under the age of 16 must have an adult 21 or older with them at all times.
- Climbers under the age of 16 are not allowed to belay (manage the ropes for other climbers), due to insurance policies.
- Everyone who enters our facility must fill out a waiver. Anyone 17 and younger must have this waiver filled out by a legal parent or guardian. This can be done online before arrival.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Climb Upstate
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesGreenvilleClimbing - South CarolinaClimbing - AtlantaClimbing - CharlestonCategory