- Beach hop around St. Lucia on a private boat
- Customize the itinerary to suit your interests
- Hassle-free port pickup and drop-off included
- Avoid crowds at public beaches and attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For all other Guest Houses, AirBnB's and Hotels in the North of the island like Royalton, St. James Club, Rendezvous, Sandals Regency, etc, you may contact us for additional pickup details. Taxi may be at an additional cost depending on hotel or Guest house location.
- Port Castries
- Rodney Bay Marina
- Marigot Bay Marina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour Duration is up to 6 hours but flexible as this is a private tour.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Persons should be flexible enough to board a boat at the dock and at the beach.
- Please proceed to ferry dock to meet your guide upon disembarkation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Captain Cliff Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Boat to Soufriere/West Coast For Swimming Snorkeling & Beach Relaxation .