5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Spend a day in nature on this private, half-day tour along the west coast of St. Lucia. Hike along the Tet Paul Nature Trail to catch a view of the Twin Pitons. After, drive through a volcano to reach the Sulphur Springs where you can enjoy a rejuvenating mud bath then, refresh yourself with a stop at Toraille Waterfall.
- Take in the natural sights of St. Lucia on a private tour
- A private tour ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off are included
- Stop for a local lunch, at your own expense, time permitting
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and Drop Off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please email or call us after booking to reconfirm pickup.
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Point Seraphine
- La Place Carenage
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Soufriere, St. Lucia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tet Paul Nature Trail/ Sulphur Springs/ Waterfall- COVID CERTIFED?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tet Paul Nature Trail/ Sulphur Springs/ Waterfall- COVID CERTIFED?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tet Paul Nature Trail/ Sulphur Springs/ Waterfall- COVID CERTIFED?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tet Paul Nature Trail/ Sulphur Springs/ Waterfall- COVID CERTIFED?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tet Paul Nature Trail/ Sulphur Springs/ Waterfall- COVID CERTIFED
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGros IsletShore Excursions - Cap Estate4WD Tours - Cap EstateSporting Events - Cap EstateBus Tours - Cap EstateExtreme - Cap EstatePorts of Call Tours - Cap EstateHistorical Tours - Cap EstateHalf-day Tours - Cap EstateShore Excursions - Rodney Bay4WD Tours - Rodney BaySporting Events - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayExtreme - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayHistorical Tours - Rodney BayHalf-day Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - Castries4WD Tours - CastriesSporting Events - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesExtreme - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesHistorical Tours - CastriesHalf-day Tours - CastriesCategory