2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the lively highland culture and beautiful scenery of Guatemala during a 2-day visit to Chichicastenango and Lake Atitlan. Explore the fascinating market of Chichicastenango, where vendors hawk everything from colorful handicrafts to candles, medicinal plants, food and machetes. You’ll then spend the night in the picturesque town of Panjachel on Lake Atitlan (accommodations at your own expense) before enjoying a scenic boat tour of the lake and visit to the village of Santiago Atitlan the next day. Your Chichicastenango and Lake Atitlan trip covers a guide, round-trip hotel transport and lake cruise.
- Explore Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan on a 2-day trip from Guatemala City
- Explore the highland culture and shop for products like handicrafts, medicinals plants, machetes at Chichicastenango Market
- Take a scenic boat cruise amidst the gorgeous volcano-rimmed shores of Lake Atitlan
- Visit Santiago Atitlan, learning about the Mayan spiritual practices of town residents
- Perfect chance to explore the indigenous culture of Guatemala
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Walking tour at Chichicastenango Market
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Food and drinks
Accommodations. Please indicate where you will stay at Panajachel area Hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infants must sit on laps
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylinetoursgt
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Guatemala City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Guatemala City?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Day Tour: Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan from Guatemala City
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsOvernight Tours - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaOvernight Tours - AntiguaMulti-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelOvernight Tours - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelCategory