Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at the loby of your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 adult passengers is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets will be refunded or rescheduled.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please take note that you will be able to do Check-in in the hotel at 3 Pm, we give you the transfer from the airport to Flores to leave your luggage in the hotel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day Tour: Yaxha Sunset & Tikal from Guatemala City ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Tour: Yaxha Sunset & Tikal from Guatemala City ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day Tour: Yaxha Sunset & Tikal from Guatemala City ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Tour: Yaxha Sunset & Tikal from Guatemala City ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Day Tour: Yaxha Sunset & Tikal from Guatemala City
6 hours 45 minutes
16 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityAir Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsOvernight Tours - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsAir Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaArchaeology Tours - AntiguaOvernight Tours - AntiguaMulti-day Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaAir Tours - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelArchaeology Tours - PanajachelOvernight Tours - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory