2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Personal Biosecurity Kit
Commercial Flight GUA-FRS-GUA
Shuttle Service - Round Trip from the Airport
Certified Tour Guide
Entrance Fee to Tikal National Park
Boat Ride to See The Sunset on The First Day
Hotel Amenities: Pool, Jacuzzi, Mayan Sauna "Temazcal", Kayak, & Interactive Experiences
Walking Tour at Isla de Flores
Departure Airport Tax (Q20.00)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the lobby of their hotel in Guatemala City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover TIKAL by Air on a 2-Day & 1-Night Tour From Guatemala City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover TIKAL by Air on a 2-Day & 1-Night Tour From Guatemala City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Discover TIKAL by Air on a 2-Day & 1-Night Tour From Guatemala City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover TIKAL by Air on a 2-Day & 1-Night Tour From Guatemala City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityAir Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsOvernight Tours - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsAir Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaArchaeology Tours - AntiguaOvernight Tours - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaMulti-day Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaAir Tours - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelArchaeology Tours - PanajachelOvernight Tours - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory