- Explore some of the top highlights in Guatemala during this 4-day, 3-night trip to Antigua, Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan
- Discover the charming colonial architecture and fascinating history of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Antigua
- Experience lively highland culture and shop for bargains at Chichicastenango and its famous market
- Soak up the stunning views of Lake Atitlan during visits to the towns of Panjachel and Santiago Atitlan
- Perfect mix of local Guatemalan culture, history and natural scenery
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Note Chichicastenango is only open on Thursdays and Sundays
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Note: The itinerary may vary depending on your arrival time and date
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Tour: Guatemala City, Antigua, Chichicastenango Market and Lake Atitlan.