7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
4x4 Vehicule to get as closer as possible to the summit.
Box Breakfast and Box Lunch + Drinks and Bottled Water.
Certified and experienced Driver in High Mountains Paths.
Volcanoes Expert Guide, Certified by The Guatemalan Tourism Board Commision.
Activities on the FUEGO Volcano (Which is Forbidden)
Any other activity not mention in this Tour description.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers From Any Hotel in Guatemala City
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/1/2019 - 4/8/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Acatenango Volcano in 4x4 Luxury Hike.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Acatenango Volcano in 4x4 Luxury Hike.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Acatenango Volcano in 4x4 Luxury Hike.?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Acatenango Volcano in 4x4 Luxury Hike.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26325P33
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala City4WD Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsNature and Wildlife - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central Highlands4WD Tours - AntiguaSporting Events - AntiguaNature and Wildlife - AntiguaExtreme - Antigua4WD Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelNature and Wildlife - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelCategory