9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
The gem of Guatemala, Lake Atitlan is a crater lake surrounded by volcanoes and a living hub of Mayan cultures. Visiting on a day trip from Guatemala City simplifies transportation to this highland destination and lets you see the best of the lake in just a day—a difficult feat to accomplish on your own. This tour includes stops at top Lake Atitlan sites including the Maximon shrine and the busy town of Panajachel.
- Lake Atitlan tour from Guatemala City in a day
- Visit top Lake Atitlan destinations on a time budget
- Learn about the area’s rich history and cultures from your guide
- INGUAT-certified tour guide ensures high-quality service
Saved to wishlist!
Certified guide by The Guatemalan Tourism Board Comission,
Boat Ride to San Juan La Laguna
Tickets to non-specified places
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick up Passengers from Any Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Atitlan Lake, Day Tour from Guatemala City or Antigua - Group Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Atitlan Lake, Day Tour from Guatemala City or Antigua - Group Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Atitlan Lake, Day Tour from Guatemala City or Antigua - Group Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Atitlan Lake, Day Tour from Guatemala City or Antigua - Group Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26325P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelCategory