2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tickets to non-specified places
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TTC Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during GUATEMALA City & ANTIGUA Guatemala, 1 Full Day Each.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during GUATEMALA City & ANTIGUA Guatemala, 1 Full Day Each.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during GUATEMALA City & ANTIGUA Guatemala, 1 Full Day Each.?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during GUATEMALA City & ANTIGUA Guatemala, 1 Full Day Each.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 26325P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsOvernight Tours - Central HighlandsMulti-day Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaArchaeology Tours - AntiguaOvernight Tours - AntiguaMulti-day Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelArchaeology Tours - PanajachelOvernight Tours - PanajachelMulti-day Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory