4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
As one of the largest cities in Central America, Guatemala City can be intimidating to tackle on your own. This guided tour removes the challenge and introduces you to Guatemala City highlights in just a few hours: check out colonial homes, theaters, churches, and more, all with the benefit of a guide to tell you about the sights as you pass.
- Guatemala City sightseeing tour
- Discover essential Guatemala City sights along with a guide
- Great overview of Guatemala City for first-time visitors
- All transportation included—skip the public transit
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at most hotels, houses, apartments in Guatemala City metropolitan area or at the airport. If you are coming from Antigua Guatemala or another location outside Guatemala City please meet us at Westin Camino Real in zone 10 or at the airport.
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Authentic Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guatemala City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guatemala City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guatemala City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guatemala City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 68202P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsCity Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaCity Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelCity Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory