4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Saved to wishlist!
Includes bilingual guide with experience about Guatemala City History
Food,drinks, fees, tips, personal expenses.
Departure & Return
Guatemala City Historical District, Guatemala City, Guatemala
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Toscana Tours Guatemala
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guatemala city walking tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Guatemala city walking tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guatemala city walking tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The guide is knowledgeable and well versed in his city !do take the time to experience this city rich in history and culture" See review
Product code: 109409P49
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityWalking Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsWalking Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaWalking Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelCategory