4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
It would be a crime to visit Guatemala and miss out on its capital city. Discover the metropolis' touristic highlights and vibrant culture in just four hours on a small-group tour. In only half a day, you visit the National Palace, cathedral, and Civic Center Complex, along with residential areas. Comfortable air-conditioned transportation begins and ends at your accommodation, which spares you the stress and expense of taxis and public transit.
- Experience the best of Guatemala City in one day
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Make the most of your limited time in the capital city
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
We do not pick up passengers in Antigua Guatemala
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
08:30 a.m. pick up at Pan American Hotel
08:45 a.m. pick up at Westin Camino Real Hotel
09:00 a.m. pick up at Barceló Guatemala City Hotel
WE DO NOT PICK UP PASSENGERS IN ANTIGUA GUATEMALA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clark Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half Day Guatemala City Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half Day Guatemala City Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half Day Guatemala City Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half Day Guatemala City Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Highly recommended as all day tours can be a lot for a short vacation and this was perfect." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingGuatemala CityBus Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - AntiguaHistorical Tours - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - AntiguaBus Tours - PanajachelHistorical Tours - PanajachelHalf-day Tours - PanajachelCategory