Are you interested in?
Pacaya Volcano Tours
31 Tours & Activities
90 Tours & Activities
33 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our representative will find you on hotel lobby mention your name, so we do recommended to be 15 minutes on advance.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GTM Tour Guide Travel Services Guatemala
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pacaya Volcano Hikking from Guatemala city?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pacaya Volcano Hikking from Guatemala city?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pacaya Volcano Hikking from Guatemala city?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pacaya Volcano Hikking from Guatemala city?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8231P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGuatemala City4WD Tours - Central HighlandsSporting Events - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsHiking - Central HighlandsExtreme - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central Highlands4WD Tours - AntiguaSporting Events - AntiguaBus Tours - AntiguaHiking - AntiguaExtreme - AntiguaHalf-day Tours - Antigua4WD Tours - PanajachelSporting Events - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelHiking - PanajachelExtreme - PanajachelHalf-day Tours - PanajachelCategory