- Learn about the local ecosystem from your guide
- All necessary kayaking equipment is provided
- See wildlife in the morning, when they're most active
- Take in the coastal scenery while you paddle
Departure & Return
Oyster Bay Marina 4159 County Road 6 Gulf Shores, AL 36542 The restaurant here is closed, but the riverbank behind the restaurant is one of the most perfect locations for launching a kayak tour. The gate will be open 30 minutes prior to tour departure times. Plenty of parking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Native Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.