6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
1919 Upper Water St, Halifax, NS B3J 3J5, Canada
Meet out front the hotels main entrance
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Proof of full vaccination for COVID 19 required to participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grape Escapes Nova Scotia Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine & Spirit Escape?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine & Spirit Escape?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine & Spirit Escape?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine & Spirit Escape?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine & Spirit Escape
8 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsDistillery Tours Half-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHalifaxFood Tours - Nova ScotiaBus Tours - Nova ScotiaWine Tastings - Nova ScotiaDistillery Tours - Nova ScotiaHalf-day Tours - Nova ScotiaCategory
Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market Tours & TicketsSainte-Famille Wines Tours & TicketsLunenburg Tours & TicketsBlomidon Estate Winery Tours & TicketsConfederation Bridge Tours & TicketsPeggy’s Cove Tours & TicketsCanadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 Tours & TicketsFairview Lawn Cemetery Tours & TicketsProvince House Tours & TicketsHalifax Citadel National Historic Site Tours & TicketsAvondale Sky Winery Tours & TicketsHalifax Harbour Tours & TicketsMaritime Museum of the Atlantic Tours & TicketsSt. Paul's Anglican Church Tours & TicketsGovernment House Tours & TicketsAlexander Keith's Brewery Tours & TicketsPoint Pleasant Park Tours & TicketsHalifax City Hall Tours & Tickets