Explore our promoted experiences
- This excursion lasts approximately 2.5 hours, including photo stops
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure, at your convenience
- Don’t miss what your guide is saying with use of a radio headset
- For your comfort and safety, bottled water and a helmet are provided
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Sands at Salter - Halifax Waterfront
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants must be 19 years or older.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Nova Scotia
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.