- Half-day tour of Nova Scotia's South Side: Ideal for those with limited time
- Small-group tour (maximum 10): Ensures personal attention
- Learn about Nova Scotia history and culture from your guide
- Get tips for restaurants and further exploration from your guide
Departure & Return
Parking lot across from Pier 21 Museum and Pier 22 Cruise Pavilion
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Seating is the First Confirmed has the First Choice of Seats in Vehicle
- Tour is Four Guests Minimum to Ten Guests Maximum
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Halifax Titanic Historical Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons