Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Lunenburg
- Hassle-free transfers from select locations
- Enjoy free time to explore or join guided walking tours
- See more than you would if you explored on your own
Departure & Return
Go towards the train station
|Monday:||09:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
|Saturday:||12:00 AM - 12:30 AM|
|Sunday:||09:30 AM - 04:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aberdeen Bus Charters & Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience