6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Halifax sightseeing gems on this small-group 5.5-hour tour that takes you to several places skipped by large tour groups. Visit Peggy’s Cove, one of the most beautiful and photographed lighthouses. At the SS Atlantic Heritage Park, learn about the 1873 marine disaster that predated the ‘Titanic’. Pay respects at the Swiss Air Memorial and the Titanic Gravesite, and wind through the Hydrostone, a neighborhood built after the Halifax Explosion of 1917. Dig into tasty lobster rolls at a diner that overlooks Hackett’s Cove. Transport from hotels or the port included.
- 5.5-hour sightseeing tour of Peggy’s Cove and Halifax with lunch included
- Watch the waves crash against the surf at Peggy’s Cove lighthouse
- Visit the SS Atlantic Heritage Park, the Swiss Air Memorial and the Titanic Gravesite
- Explore Hydrostone and learn about the Halifax Explosion of 1917
- Enjoy delicious lobster rolls for lunch at a waterside restaurant
- Round-trip transport from Halifax hotels or the port included
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more memorable experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in a Air BnB, a hostel or a residential neighbourhood, please provide the address and we will direct you to the nearest meeting point.
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING ON A CRUISE SHIP, YOUR SHIP MUST BE DOCKED BY 830AM LOCAL TIME AND NOT DEPART BEFORE 5PM LOCAL TIME IN ORDER TO BOOK THIS TOUR.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go North Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Peggy's Cove Tour with Lobster Roll Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Peggy's Cove Tour with Lobster Roll Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Peggy's Cove Tour with Lobster Roll Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Five stars for Viator—they do a great job for a great price, and they are always reliable." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingYorkshireHalifaxNova ScotiaBus Tours - Nova ScotiaHistorical Tours - Nova ScotiaHalf-day Tours - Nova ScotiaCategory
Halifax Public Gardens Tours & TicketsAlexander Keith's Brewery Tours & TicketsSpring Garden Road Tours & TicketsBlomidon Estate Winery Tours & TicketsLunenburg Tours & TicketsProvince House Tours & TicketsHalifax Seaport Farmers' Market Tours & TicketsConfederation Bridge Tours & TicketsSainte-Famille Wines Tours & TicketsHalifax City Hall Tours & TicketsAvondale Sky Winery Tours & TicketsOak Island Tours & TicketsCanadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 Tours & TicketsSt. Paul's Anglican Church Tours & TicketsGovernment House Tours & TicketsMaritime Museum of the Atlantic Tours & TicketsHalifax Citadel National Historic Site Tours & TicketsHalifax Harbour Tours & Tickets