- See Harbour Bridge, Fort George, McNab’s Island, and Point Pleasant Park
- Relax on the deck with a drink from the onboard bar (extra cost)
- Hear the story of Nova Scotia’s rich naval history from the crew
- Remember to bring a sweater or light jacket, it can get cold on the water
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair (washrooms are below deck and are accessed by stairs)
- Please dress warmly and it is recommended to wear layers. Temperature is generally about 10 degrees cooler (Celsius), on the water than it is on land.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
- OPERATED BY Murphys Sailing Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands