5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Enjoy an evening of traditional Cretan fun on this evening dinner-show experience, with round-trip transport included. Travel to an outdoor venue and savor a traditional Greek buffet dinner as you enjoy a folklore show. Tap your feet to live music and be swept up by old-time village dances and folk songs, perhaps even taking to the floor yourself. Includes as much food and wine as you wish, plus pickup and drop-off at selected Crete hotels.
- Cretan folklore show and Greek dinner evening
- Enjoy the live music, dance, and customs of Crete
- Admire the colorful costumes and acrobatic dances
- Traditional Greek buffet dinner with unlimited food and wine
- Share in the Cretan zest for life and learn dances and songs
- Return transfers from main resorts, with pickup and drop-off at selected hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departure from hotels in Agios Nikoloas, Agia Pelagia, Ammoudara, Analipsi, Anissaras, Chersonissos, Elounda, Gournes, Gouves, Karteros, Kokini Xani, Malia, Sissi, and Stalis
Return point: Return to hotels in Agios Nikoloas, Agia Pelagia, Ammoudara, Analipsi, Anissaras, Chersonissos, Elounda, Gournes, Gouves, Karteros, Kokini Xani, Malia, Sissi, and Stalis
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cretan Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Cretan Folklore Night with Live Music, Dance, and Greek Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cretan Folklore Night with Live Music, Dance, and Greek Dinner?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cretan Folklore Night with Live Music, Dance, and Greek Dinner?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesTheatersDinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsHalkidikiDining Experiences - MacedoniaTheaters - MacedoniaDinner and Show - MacedoniaCategory