12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
View Meteora’s UNESCO-listed monasteries on this private full-day tour from Halkidiki, without worrying about transportation. Built on high pinnacles between the 14th and 16th centuries, several monasteries welcome visitors to absorb their history and religious treasures; and admire the views. Relax on the scenic drive through northern Greece; visit your choice of the open monasteries such as the Holy Trinity; and enjoy lunch (own expense) beneath the rocks before returning.
- Hassle-free private day trip to UNESCO-listed Meteora from Halkidi
- Skip the fuss of car rental and relax with private transport and a driver
- Visit select monasteries to see their art and relics, and take in the views
- Break for lunch (own cost) and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up the travelers from the hotel where stay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring comfortable shoes
- The monasteries have a strict dress code: men must wear trousers and long sleeves, women must wear a long skirt. If you do turn up in shorts, trousers and skirts will be provided.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PrimeTaxi - Transfers & Tours Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Tour to Meteora from Halkidiki?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Tour to Meteora from Halkidiki?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Tour to Meteora from Halkidiki?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Tour to Meteora from Halkidiki?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Tour to Meteora from Halkidiki
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHalkidikiBus Tours - MacedoniaNature and Wildlife - MacedoniaFull-day Tours - MacedoniaCategory