8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional bilingual speaking guide
Transport by air-conditioned coach
Entrance fees 20 euro per person
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Nea Propontida 632 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Filos Holiday and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during "Macedonian treasures"-Pella and Vergina (Departure from Halkidiki)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during "Macedonian treasures"-Pella and Vergina (Departure from Halkidiki)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during "Macedonian treasures"-Pella and Vergina (Departure from Halkidiki)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during "Macedonian treasures"-Pella and Vergina (Departure from Halkidiki)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHalkidikiBus Tours - MacedoniaArchaeology Tours - MacedoniaHistorical Tours - MacedoniaFull-day Tours - MacedoniaCategory