Explore our promoted experiences
- Pedal around the Alster Lakes and along the Jungfernstieg promenade
- Explore the St. Pauli district, the Speicherstadt warehouse district and the HafenCity
- See Elbphilharmonie concert hall, St. Michael's Church and the Rathaus
- Great introduction to Hamburg for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
30m from the corner Davidstraße. Closest station by public transport Landungsbrücken, St. Pauli and Reeperbahn (6min walk)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, in case of heavy rainfall a walking tour will be offered
- English tour departs afternoons (2.30pm) daily. German tour departs mornings (10.30am) daily, and afternoon (2.30pm) on Friday & Saturday
- Please be at the meeting point 10min. before the tour starts
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hamburg City Cycles
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "I would highly recommend this tour if you only have one day in Hamburg or at the beginning of your stay if you have several days." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews