- Secure your place in advance for a popular Hamburg boat cruise
- Learn about the Speicherstadt from the onboard commentary
- Avoid the sidewalk crowds with a fun yet short sightseeing tour
- Enjoy unobstructed views of Hamburg attractions as you travel
Departure & Return
Organizer: Reiner Abicht, Landungsbrücken, Bridge 1, Hamburg OUR DEPARTURES: Monday to Sunday: between approx. 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Ship departures every 30 minutes. On December 24th (Christmas Eve) the last tour takes place at 2:00 p.m.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeingforyou
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience