1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
90-minute round trip with possibility of shore leave
Departure & Return
Maritime Circle Line, St. Pauli-Landungsbrücken 10, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maritime Circle Line
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hop-on hop-off on the water with the Maritime Circle Line in Hamburg?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hop-on hop-off on the water with the Maritime Circle Line in Hamburg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hop-on hop-off on the water with the Maritime Circle Line in Hamburg?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hop-on hop-off on the water with the Maritime Circle Line in Hamburg
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHamburgHop on Hop Off - Northern GermanyWater Tours - Northern GermanyDay Cruises - Northern GermanyHop on Hop Off - RostockWater Tours - RostockDay Cruises - RostockHop on Hop Off - PotsdamWater Tours - PotsdamDay Cruises - PotsdamCategory
Speicherstadt Coffee Roastery (Speicherstadt Kaffeerösterei) Tours & TicketsSt. Michael's Church (Michaeliskirche) Tours & TicketsHarbor Museum (Hafenmuseum Hamburg) Tours & TicketsWarehouse District (Speicherstadt) Tours & TicketsHamburg Dungeon Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Church Tours & TicketsHamburg Zoo (Tierpark Hagenbeck) Tours & TicketsHafenCity Tours & TicketsRickmer Rickmers Tours & TicketsDeichstrasse Tours & TicketsWarehouse District Museum (Speicherstadtmuseum) Tours & TicketsReeperbahn & St Pauli District Tours & TicketsMiniatur Wunderland Tours & TicketsOld Elbe Tunnel (Alter Elbtunnel) Tours & TicketsHamburg City Hall (Rathaus) Tours & TicketsBeatles-Platz Tours & TicketsJungfernstieg Tours & TicketsTreppenviertel Tours & TicketsSt. Pauli Piers Tours & TicketsPlanten und Blomen Park Tours & Tickets