- Private tour means better access to your guide for questions
- Go on one of the longest escalators in Europe
- Beat the crowds—entrance fees to Elbphilharmonie Plaza included
- Access incredible views of Hamburg from a unique viewing deck
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The tour starts at Kehrwiederspitze 12 in 20457 Hamburg, at the bus stop of "Blaue Linie F". You will find your guide in front of the bus stop. Your guide wears a red shoulder bag with "Sightseeing Kontor" written on it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- It can get windy at the port. Keep this in mind when choosing your clothes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Kontor
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands