- Hamburg walking tour of the St. Pauli district
- See the sights of the Reeperbahn street as you explore
- Learn about the eclectic enclave's history from a guide
- Stop for a photo by the Davidwache police station
- Call in at the Zur Ritze boxing ring and bar for a drink
Departure & Return
At metro station St. Pauli (U St. Pauli: exit towards Reeperbahn/ Millerntorplatz) at the bus station.
Tour ends near Beatles-Platz next to the famous street "Große Freiheit"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with major walking problems, as this is a public walking tour the guest have to keep up with the guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure World Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands