- 2-day Halong Bay cruise aboard a traditional junk
- Explore the UNESCO-listed waters in the Gulf of Tonkin
- Visit Sung Sot Cave and sail past floating villages
- Enjoy specially prepared meals served on board
- Stay overnight in an air-conditioned cabin or upgrade for a deluxe room with balcony or sea view
- Kayak, watch a cooking demo or try squid fishing
- Round-trip coach transport available from Hanoi’s Old Quarter
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Hanoi, Hanoi
2: Halong Bay, Halong Bay, Quang Ninh Province
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup for hotels location outside of Old Quarter would be applied.
Please inform local supplier for best arrangement. If not, you can take a taxi to meeting place at: Charming Vietnam Travel Office
37A Hang Thung, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Tuan Chau Island, Halong Bay
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund according to fees spent.
- If you'd like to stay in triple room, please inform in advance
- Tour does not operate on Lunar New Year in Vietnam
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charming Vietnam Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Spectacular Halong Bay Cruise from Hanoi.