- Transport by air-conditioned mini-van between Hanoi and Halong Bay
- Cruise on a boat through Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore Sung Sot Cave, the most famous grotto of Halong Bay
- A delicious seafood lunch
- Traveling in a small group, maximum 12 passengers allowing a unique and intimate adventure experience
Departure & Return
The front entrance of the Hanoi Opera House, 1 Trang Tien Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
On arrival at the marina in Halong City, board a boat to begin your cruise through the UNESCO-listed Halong Bay, famous for its towering limestone karsts and glimmering green waters. Gaze at more than 2,000 islets as your guide regales you with legends of dragons and secreted treasure.
Return to your boat and feast upon a sumptuous seafood buffet and enjoy the beautiful scenery from the top deck.
After lunch, explore the Sung Sot Cave, one of the biggest in Halong Bay, then climb up to the top of Titop Island for panoramic views of the bay.
Enjoy afternoon tea and watch the sunset on the way back to the harbor. Then, relax during your return journey to Hanoi City and travel back in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Dress standard: Sunscreen, sunglasses light and comfortable clothing and swimming suit.
- When booking, please use the additional request box on the checkout page to inform us of any dietary requirements (ie. vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free). Please provide as many details as possible. Note that with advanced notice, we are able to accommodate most requests. Please do not wait until the day of the tour to inform us.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Indochina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This is a great trip if the weather is nice." See review