- Private tour of Perfume Pagoda, round-trip from Hanoi
- Float along a scenic waterway to reach the Buddhist temple complex
- Climb the steps to Huong Tich Cave
- Enjoy a restaurant lunch and visit Thien Tru Cave
- Round-trip private transport included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- To enjoy the most Perfume Pagoda Tour, you should take along with you these things: Long sleeve clothes, hat or umbrella, sun cream, sunglasses, Vietnam dongs.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crossing Vietnam Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.