Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A 3-day island-hopping extravaganza in Greece
- Lounge on the sandy white beaches of Santorini or gawk at the sun-splashed villages set right on the cliffs
- See the spectacular sunsets from the town of Oia on Santorini
- Visit the famous windmills of Mykonos or check out the fascinating archaeological museum
- Explore Chora, a small town on Mykonos known as ‘Little Venice’
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Crete, transfers on each island, accommodations and breakfast
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Heraklion hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After hotel pickup in Crete and the drive to the port, cruise on a high speed catamaran to the island of Santorini, famous for its sun-bleached cliff-side villages. There is a lot of free time during this tour, so options are numerous. After being driven to your comfortable three- or four-star hotel (depending on option selected), head down to the beach to swim in the ocean or just lounge around on the peaceful sandy beaches. Or visit one of the many towns, such as Oia, Fira, Kamari and Imerovigli.
Oia is particularly great for fans of beautiful sunsets. Fira, set on the caldera cliffs, is the commercial center of the island and is crammed with shops and boutiques. Descend the 600 steps to the old port, where there are plenty of restaurants and cafés. Kamari is a cosmopolitan beach resort area with an attractive stone promenade along the shoreline. And Imerovigli, thanks to its high position, offers great views of the sea, the volcano and the rest of the island.
Overnight: three- or four-star hotel on Santorini
Day 2: Santorini – Mykonos (B)The next day, enjoy breakfast at your hotel and then spend some free time doing more exploring. Then relax on your transfer to the port and board the high speed catamaran for Mykonos. Start with a visit to the famous windmills, an icon of the island. Check out one of the many museums, covering archaeological, maritime or folklore aspects of the island. Mykonos, one of the most cosmopolitan islands of Greece, has a great restaurant and nightlife scene. Wander the narrow streets flanked with eateries and cafés. Or go on a journey 4 miles (7 km) from Mykonos Town to see the famous Armenistis Lighthouse, which was built 1891 and is 62 feet (19 m) high.
Overnight: three- or four-star hotel on Mykonos
Day 3: Mykonos – Crete (B)The next day, explore more of Mykonos until it’s time for your transfer to the port to take the high speed catamaran back to Crete, concluding with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The itinerary is subject to favorable weather conditions or low number of participants on the day of the tour
- In case of hydrofoils’ cancellation due to unexpected circumstances like bad weather conditions, the airplane extra cost is burdening by the customer, and the cancelled hydrofoil tickets will be refunded on the spot.
- OPERATED BY Master Holidays
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Independent Island Hopping from Crete Including Santorini and Mykonos.