9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Crete’s Acqua Water Park boasts more than 50 slides, rides, and pools, all in countryside east of Heraklion. With this ticket-and-transfer experience, save time searching for the park with handy round-trip transportation, and get ample time to enjoy its attractions. Take your pick from extreme slides, chutes, and walk-on-water (WOW) balls; and relax as the kids enjoy mini-waterslides and pools. Hotel pickup and drop-off is available from the Rethymno area.
- Entry and return transport to Crete’s Acqua Water Park from Rethymno
- Enjoy more than 50 attractions, from slides and rides to WOW balls
- Let the kids loose on mini-slides, play pools, playgrounds, and more
- Relax with pickup and drop-off from hotels in Rethymno and nearby resorts
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off(at Panormo, Scaleta, Adele, Platanias, Missiria, Rethymno town, Atsipopoulo, Kavros and Georgioupoli
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointAcqua Plus Water Park, 5th Km Hersonissos to Kasteli, Hersonissos, Crete 71200 Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- At the time of booking please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the pickup point and time
- Pickup begins up to 90 minutes before tour starts and is done from central meeting points near the hotels, only in the areas of Panormo, Scaleta, Adele, Platanias, Missiria, Rethymno town, Atsipopoulo, Kavros and Georgioupoli
- Infants will be seated with their parents on the bus and will not have their own seat
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PLATANOS TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Acqua Plus Water Park Admission with Optional Transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Acqua Plus Water Park Admission with Optional Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Acqua Plus Water Park Admission with Optional Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksHeraklionWater Parks - CreteAttractions & Museums - CreteCategory