9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore northern Crete with ease on this full-day guided tour. Travel in an air-conditioned coach to the beaches of Georgioupolis, the city of Souda, the port and Allied War Cemetery of Chania, the citadel of Rethymno, the Monastery of Arkadi, and more. Pause for lunch at a local restaurant before continuing to the archaeological site of Knossos.
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned coach
- Learn about Crete from your guide
- Explore the archaeological site at Knossos
- Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
1 Lunch at local restaurant (Rethimno)
Professional guide included
VAT and all legal taxes included
Commemorative TripAdvisor Award
Entrance Fees at the museums and the archaeological sites
The pick-up and drop off from your hotel is not included in the price. From Heraklion and Rethymno there is no extra charge, but from other pick-up points (depending on the location), there may be an extra charge.
Drinks and beverages during lunch
Anything that is not specified in the program as included
Departure & Return
Departure PointRethymno & Heraklion are free-of-charge. All other locations are upon request and will have an extra cost.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.
- OPERATED BY YourTransfer.gr
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Across North Crete?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Across North Crete?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Across North Crete?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Across North Crete?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 16666P22