1 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
While on Crete, take time to explore the amazing underwater ecosystems of the Mediterranean with a visit to the shoreline CretΑquarium. Marvel at more than 2,000 sea creatures representing 200 different species like sting rays, jellyfish, sea turtles, and scorpionfish. Learn about the abundance of life found deep within the Cretan and Mediterranean sea beds, and support the aquarium's educational and wildlife rescue programs.
General Entrance Fee for CretAquarium
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Optional audio guide (3 euros)
Departure & Return
Heraklion 710 03, Greece
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 07:00 PM|
11/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Optional audio guide device available for a fee of 3 euros payable directly
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cretaquarium of Hellenic Centre for Marine Research
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during CRETAquarium Entrance Ticket in Crete?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during CRETAquarium Entrance Ticket in Crete?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during CRETAquarium Entrance Ticket in Crete?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 46361P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesCreteHeraklionNature and Wildlife - CreteAttractions & Museums - CreteCategory