11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up(Malia,Stalis,Hersonisos,Anisaras,Analypsi,Gouves,Heraklio,Amoudara,Ag Pelagia,Fodele)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
▪︎ Hotel pick-up and drop off (in Malia, Stalis, Hersonisos, Anissaras, Analypsi, Gouves, Gournes,Heraklio, Ammoudara, Agia Pelagia/Lygaria, Fodele) .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At the time of booking please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the pickup point and time
- Pickup begins up to 90 minutes before tour starts and is done from central meeting points near the hotels, only in the areas of Malia, Stalis, Hersonisos, Anissaras, Analypsi, Gouves, Gournes,Heraklio, Ammoudara, Agia Pelagia/Lygaria, Fodele
- Infants will be seated with their parents on the bus and will not have their own seat
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Take swimming suits
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PLATANOS TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Elafonisi Island From Heraklion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Elafonisi Island From Heraklion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Elafonisi Island From Heraklion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHeraklionBus Tours - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteCategory