7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Elounda and ride a boat to Spinalonga Island on this day trip. Travel to Elounda and cruise to Spinalonga in Mirabello Bay, where a Venetian fortress and old village once housed a leper colony. Explore the ruins where lepers were confined, and enjoy a swim and barbecue lunch. After docking back at Elounda, drive to Agios Nikolaos’ to see its harbor and reputedly bottomless lake. Pickup and drop-off from selected hotels included.
- Elounda and Spinalonga Island cruise trip on Crete
- Cruise from Elounda to Spinalonga, once the site of a 20th-century leper colony
- Stroll the streets and houses to see how and where the lepers lived
- Enjoy BBQ lunch and swim in Mirabello Bay
- Sightseeing drive to Agios Nikolaos’ harbor and 'bottomless' lake
- Cruise and lunch included, with entrance fees at own expense
- Pickup and drop-off at selected hotels in Heraklion, Malia, Hersonissos, Gouvia, and other areas
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Cruise to and from Spinalonga Island
Entrance fee Spinalonga (8,00 Euro)
Drinks and beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Selected hotels in the Heraklion, Kokkini Chani, Gouves, Gournes, Anissaras, Analipsis, Chersonissos, Malia, and Stalida areas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretan Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Crete Elounda and Spinalonga Island Cruise Day Trip ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Crete Elounda and Spinalonga Island Cruise Day Trip ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Crete Elounda and Spinalonga Island Cruise Day Trip ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Crete Elounda and Spinalonga Island Cruise Day Trip ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Crete Elounda and Spinalonga Island Cruise Day Trip
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHeraklionBus Tours - CreteNature and Wildlife - CreteWater Tours - CreteEco Tours - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteCategory