Are you interested in?
18 Tours & Activities
48 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
135 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
▪︎ Hotel pick-up in Malia,Stalis,Hersonisos,Anisaras,Gouves,Heraklion,Ammoudara,Ag Pelagia,Fodele
Entrance to Spinalonga (8 Euros or less for children/EU citizens over 65)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
▪︎ Hotel pick-up and drop off (in Malia, Stalis, Hersonisos, Anissaras, Analypsi, Gouves, Gournes,Heraklio, Ammoudara, Agia Pelagia/Lygaria, Fodele) .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Take swimming suits
- At the time of booking please mention your hotel name and location. You will be notified by email about the pickup point and time
- Infants will be seated with their parents on the bus and will not have their own seat
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Pickup begins up to 90 minutes before tour starts and is done from central meeting points near the hotels, only in the areas of Panormo, Scaleta, Adele, Platanias, Missiria, Rethymno town, Atsipopoulo, Kavros and Georgioupoli
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY PLATANOS TOURS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Heraklion: Spinalonga Island ,Elounda Barbeque and Agios Nikolaos Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during From Heraklion: Spinalonga Island ,Elounda Barbeque and Agios Nikolaos Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Heraklion: Spinalonga Island ,Elounda Barbeque and Agios Nikolaos Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 105339P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHeraklionBus Tours - CreteArchaeology Tours - CreteWater Tours - CreteHistorical Tours - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteBus Tours - SantoriniArchaeology Tours - SantoriniWater Tours - SantoriniHistorical Tours - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniBus Tours - IosArchaeology Tours - IosWater Tours - IosHistorical Tours - IosFull-day Tours - IosCategory