Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Anywhere within North Heraklion region. For other places, pick-up is 30 euro extra charge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- We pick up from any point within the North Heraklion region (from Fodele, Agia Pelagia, Anissaras, Heraklion City, Carteros, Kokkini Hani, Gouves, Hersonissos, Malia, Stalida, Sissi and other places within this area).
- For the pick up from different location, extra-charges for the transfer apply (5 to 20 euros per person, depending on the location). After booking, we will contact you to arrange the details.
- If you do not want to keep your infant on laps, you need to pay child ticket. Baby car seats are provided.
- In case of any food allergies, you should notify us at least 3 days prior to the tour in order to arrange any changes in the menu
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Status MLB Travel Agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Gastronomy Tour to Central Crete.