3 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
The Heraklion Archaeological Museum houses the world’s largest collection of Minoan artifacts, making it one of Europe’s greatest and a must-see for history buffs. This skip-the-line entrance ticket is worth prebooking to save you time and hassle in Crete’s capital, and enable you to avoid long ticket-purchase lines. Once inside, you’re free to view the 15,000-plus exhibits from Knossos, Neolithic, and Roman times, as you wish, at your own pace.
- Skip-the-line admission to the Heraklion Archaeological Museum in Heraklion
- Book ahead to save hassle on vacation and bypass any long ticket lines
- Marvel at objects and frescoes from Knossos; many more than 3,000 years old
- Roam the collection, including wider Neolithic and Roman items, as you want
Saved to wishlist!
Heraklion Archaeological museum admission ticket
Skip the line access
Transportation to/from hotels
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointHeraklion Archaeological Museum, Xanthoudidou & Hatzidaki Sts, Heraklion, Crete 710 02 Greece
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- An email will be sent to your email address 24 hours prior with your e-ticket attached. You have to present your e-ticket or your printed tickets and scan the barcode at the entry of the archaeological site. In case of a last minute booking, please note that we will need 3 working hours in minimum in order to process your reservation and send your e-ticket by email to your email address.
- Child free entrance ticket (age 0-5) & half-price child entrance ticket (age 6-24) must be purchased from the cashier directly without waiting in line. Please note that for free/reduced tickets, passport or ID is required.
- The Heraklion arch. museum opening hours are: 1st April to 31 October: Monday and Wednesday to Sunday 08:00 - 20:00 and Tuesday: 10:00 - 20:00. 1st November to 30 November: Monday and Wednesday to Friday: 08:00 - 18:00 and Tuesday: 10:00 - 18:00. 1st December to 31 March: Monday and Wednesday to Sunday: 09:00 - 16:00 and Tuesday: 10:00 - 17:00.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Keytours - Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Heraklion Archaeological Museum Entrance Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Heraklion Archaeological Museum Entrance Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Heraklion Archaeological Museum Entrance Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 2876P92
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingHeraklionSkip-the-Line Tours - CreteAttractions & Museums - CreteMuseum Tickets & Passes - CreteCategory