- Day trip exploring the south of Crete via Jeep
- Learn about the history of the area from your guide
- Pass through Roman aqueducts and ancient villages
- Marvel at the rugged coastline
- Get picked up and dropped off nearby your hotel
- Indulge in a hearty Cretan lunch (included in price)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 40 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operated by a multilingual guide D/E/G/F
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist with boarding and disembarking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- POSIBILITY SELF-DRIVING: min 21 years old AND min 2 years driving license AND min 2 years driving experience AND experience driving at the left side of the car. Responsable drivers! Comfortable shoes, no flip flops. It is by no means a test of speed. There will be no bonus for the first arrivals.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eye travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms