Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operated by a multilingual guide D/E/G/F
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist with boarding and disembarking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- POSIBILITY SELF-DRIVING: min 21 years old AND min 2 years driving license AND min 2 years driving experience AND experience driving at the left side of the car. Responsable drivers! Comfortable shoes, no flip flops. It is by no means a test of speed. There will be no bonus for the first arrivals.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eye travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands