12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: Italian
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and Drop-off from / to your hotel
Transfer by bus to and from the port
Local Italian-speaking tour leader for excursions
Travel insurance from pick-up to release
Sunbeds and Umbrellas on Chrissi Island
Tips, Purchases and all extras not expressly included in the "what's included" paragraph
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
Ierapetra port: 10:30 am
Ierapetra port: 10:30 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 51 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretatour DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Mini Cruise to Chrissi Island?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Mini Cruise to Chrissi Island?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One Day Mini Cruise to Chrissi Island?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Mini Cruise to Chrissi Island?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
One Day Mini Cruise to Chrissi Island
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeLunch CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCreteHeraklionBus Tours - CreteDining Experiences - CreteNature and Wildlife - CreteLunch Cruises - CreteWater Tours - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteCategory