Are you interested in?
- Private, 5-hour cooking class and wine tasting experience in Heraklion
- Tour the cellar and vineyards of a renowned Greek winery
- Taste three different wine varietals, served with regional snacks
- Visit a folklore museum and master the art of Greek cooking during a cooking class in the reconstructed village of Arolithos
- Learn how to make Cretan specialties such as tzatziki (yoghurt dip with cucumbers)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Crete hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Master Holidays
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Cooking Class and Wine Tasting in Heraklion.