- Spectacular views of one of Europe’s longest canyons from the trail
- Finish with lunch (own expense) at the coastal village of Agia Roumeli
- Hike with a guide, who can offer support and assistance
- Hassle-free round trip transport from select north coast hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From selected hotels in Heraklion Area, Chania Area, Rethymnon Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cretan Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Samaria Gorge 10-Mile Walking Tour .