2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
We offer to our travelers a ticket, for each one of them
Delivery of the original ticket to your email.
Guarantee of the purchase of the ticket.
The tickets will be valid for 72 hours from the time of their delivery to you.
Departure & Return
Departure PointThe Palace of Knossos, Knosos, Crete 714 09 Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infants from 0-6 dont need to pay entrance
- Clients up to 25 years old( only for European Union residents) can get a free ticket that it must be issued at the entrance of the specific archaeological site. All you need to do is show your passport or ID to the person in charge and they'll immediately issue the personal ticket.
- STEPS HOW TO USE IT
- 1) You do the Reservation-Booking
- 2) After from the purchase the operator will contact you to clarify any last details
- 3) You will receive the tickets to your email 24 hours before the agreed date of the current booking
- 4) From the time of the first use( eg Knossos Palace ) the ticket has valid 72 hours to be used in the other monument.
- 5) When you approach the monument do not go straight to the door of the monument,you must go to the ticket kiosk that is next to the doors to provide them the tickets that we will send you in your email,the tickets must be printed in A4.
- 6) Skip any lines that you will meet in the ticket kiosk by holding up in your hands the A4 pre ticket that the operator send you
- 7) After from the first visit in Knossos DO NOT THROUGH AWAY the white card that the kiosk gave you because you will use it for the next monument Knossos Archaiological museum
- ***Please provide the correct contact details,if you are an agent that makes bookings behalf travelers please contact immediately with our agency-operator.**
- Most travelers can participate
- The prices are for the full season 1/4 - 31/10
- OPERATED BY Theodores Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Knossos Palace and Heraklion Archaeological Museum ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Knossos Palace and Heraklion Archaeological Museum ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Knossos Palace and Heraklion Archaeological Museum ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Knossos Palace and Heraklion Archaeological Museum ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingHeraklionSkip-the-Line Tours - CreteAttractions & Museums - CreteMuseum Tickets & Passes - CreteCategory