1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Uncover the fascinating history of Spinaloga Island on this full-day tour from Agios Nikolaos. Cruise around the island’s natural wonders and ancient ruins; hear about the Saracens pirates, Venetian armies, and leper colonies that have inhabited the island over the years; and enjoy lunch in the seafront town of Plaka. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned motor coach
Professional guide during the tour
Lunch during the tour
Wine tasting tour
Commemorative TripAdvisor Award
Spinaloga entrance fee (from April 1, 8,00€ per person)
The pick-up and drop off from your hotel is not included in the price. From Heraklion, Gouves, Hersonissos, Stalida, Malia, Agios Nikolaos & Elounda there is no extra charge, but from other pick-up points (depending on the location), there may be an extra charge.
Drinks and beverages during the tour
Anything that is not specified in the program as included
Departure & Return
Departure PointHeraklion, Gouves, Hersonissos, Stalida, Malia, Agios Nikolaos & Elounda are free-of-charge. All other locations are upon request and will have an extra cost.
The departure times depend on the pick-up location. Travelers will be informed about the exact pick-up time upon confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers are kindly informed that there may be an extra fee for transportation, according to the pick-up place
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Our company is not responsible for the client’s failure to appear at the meeting point for the booked tour or activity.
- Last minute cancellation of flights or inability to disembark from a cruise ship, is not our company’s responsibility, therefore any refund requests due to such incidents will not be accepted. Should the client be aware of such a change, he/she is requested to communicate with our company more than 24 hours before the tour or activity starts, in order to discuss possible date or time amendment (subject to availability)
- Refund requests for last minute cancellations (up to 24 hours before the tour or activity), for any reason, will not be accepted.
- All clients are kindly requested to send their preferred meeting point and location until 3:00pm of the previous date, regarding their pick-up for the booked tour or activity. Should they fail to do so, our company will do anything it can in order to locate them (telephone, email, etc), however it is not responsible for any failure to meet them. Meeting points could be, anywhere on the island and the information necessary is either the hotel name or the name of the cruise ship they are arriving with. In the occasion that they are staying at an apartment, clients are requested to send us a google map, a nearby hotel or any information that would help us locate them. Any delay of behalf of the client (up until 15 minutes that we will be waiting for them) affects the transfer schedule and disrupts the smooth conduct of the tour/activity.
- For no-name accommodations, our company will set the most convenient location for the pick-up.
- For accommodations that are located in a pedestrian zone, our company will set the best possible pick-up point.
- Our company is not responsible for knowing whether the client is supposed to book transfer or not. The transfer schedule is prepare less than 24 hours before the operation, therefore we cannot predict such necessity.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTransfer.gr
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Guided Spinalonga Island Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Guided Spinalonga Island Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Guided Spinalonga Island Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Guided Spinalonga Island Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Guided Spinalonga Island Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHeraklionBus Tours - CreteOvernight Tours - CreteHistorical Tours - CreteFull-day Tours - CreteCategory